Multiple Launch Locations
Take Advantage of Discounts
Pre-Purchase Online and Get Great Discounts!
Rental Passes allow for the pre-purchasing of equipment rentals that can be applied to future kayak or SUP rental reservations, and are best for clients that wish to paddle many times throughout the season.
They are a great way to streamline the booking process, saving you both time and money!
Purchasing a Rental Pass can save you as much as 25% off our listed rental prices. The Rental Pass also allows you to make reservations without making any additional payments or re-entering your credit card number. Rental Pass Memberships also allow you to save your email and contact information, so that booking is a breeze every time.
Rental Passes will be issued in the form of a unique Membership Code that can be redeemed when making rental reservations on our website for rentals at any of our rental locations: Croton Point Park(opens in a new tab), Croton River(opens in a new tab), the Tarrytown Lakes(opens in a new tab), or Rye Town Beach(opens in a new tab). This code will be emailed to you after your purchase is complete, and can be used to sign in to our booking system. Your future will be deducted from your Rental Pass and you won’t have to provide payment info again for all products covered by your Rental Pass.
Rental Pass Details
- Single Recreational (Sit-on-top) Kayaks: Five 90-minute single kayak rentals ($175 value) for $157.50
- Double Recreational Kayaks: Five 90-minute double kayak rentals ($395 value) for $265.50
- Single Touring Kayaks: Five 90-minute touring kayak rentals ($275 value) for $247.50
- SUPs: Five 90-minute SUP rentals ($275 value) for $247.50
*The 5-Trip Pass provides a 10% discount from retail ticket price (plus taxes/fees).
- Single Recreational (Sit-on-top) Kayaks: Ten 90-minute single kayak rentals ($350 value) for $262.50
- Double Recreational (Sit-on-top) Kayaks: Ten 90-minute double kayak rentals ($590 value) for $442.50
- Single Touring Kayaks: Ten 90-minute touring kayak rentals ($550 value) for $412.50
- SUPs: Ten 90-minute SUP rentals ($550 value) for $412.50
*The 10-Trip Pass provides a 25% discount from retail ticket price (plus taxes/fees).
- You can purchase more than one type of Rental Pass! Your Membership Code will be the same for all purchased passes. Please use the same email address to complete all Rental Pass purchases.
- Please make all reservations using your Rental Pass via our online booking system, just as you would a standard rental reservation.
- Reservations made using Rental Passes are best when made in advance and are subject to availability.
- Unfortunately, we cannot offer full or partial refunds for Rental Passes. Previous purchases cannot be applied/credited toward the purchase of Rental Passes.
- Don’t hesitate to reach out via email or phone if you have any questions about purchasing Rental Passes.
Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays
- All equipment
- Personal flotation device
- Your experienced instructor
Good to know
For this program, we suggest snug fitting, low profile footwear like five fingers or water shoes. Flip flops and Crocs are not recommended. Some paddlers go without shoes – it’s totally up to you and what makes you comfortable!